Explore solutions that set a sustainable course
The marine industry is on its way to a sustainable future. Meet Alfa Laval at SMM 2022 (stand A1.226) to discuss your own route – and find the solutions that will take you forward.
You’ll learn how we’re bringing about decarbonization and more independently, with customers and partners across the industry. Expect to see the latest in energy management and working with new fuels, as well as digitalization and other ways of driving efficiency vessel-wide. Speak to our experts about all we can do together, getting an up-close look at the innovations shaping tomorrow.
Talk to us
You'll find a wide range of solutions presented in the Alfa Laval stand, but you'll get the most from your visit by discussing with our experts. Talk to them about:
- General stand tour – decarbonizing through innovation and digitalization
- StormGeo – voyage planning, ship routing and fleet performance
- Energy efficiency – solutions and savings
- PureBallast – compliance and connectivity
- LNG as fuel – securing safety, efficiency and more
- Methanol as fuel – enabling the fuel transition
- Oceanbird – a joint venture between Alfa Laval and Wallenius that develops wind propulsion
- Adaptive fuel line – protect your engine while safeguarding compliance and efficiency
- PureSOx – stabilize your fuel costs by being a step ahead
We're always here for you
Don't find what you need? If you're at SMM, simply ask at our information desk (stand A1.226). If you can't make it to SMM or would like to follow up after your visit, just contact us here.
Alfa Laval at SMM 2022
StormGeo, a part of Alfa Laval, will have a dedicated area in the stand.
Beyond the stand
You’ll find Alfa Laval not only at our SMM stand but also elsewhere at the exhibition. Get more insights from Alfa Laval by joining us at the following SMM events.
Our marine portfolio
Alfa Laval solutions and knowledge extend from bow to stern, encompassing most key applications on board. Beyond meeting needs today, that breadth creates a unique platform for addressing sustainability challenges.
Click to expand