Alfa Laval Centrizoom™
Optimize separation efficiency by adjusting the paring tubes to match the composition of the feedstock with Alfa Laval Centrizoom™. With the innovative Centrizoom paring device an operator can easily control the position of the paring tubes during the process to achieve optimal separation efficiency. This technology is mainly used in Alfa Laval separators for protein and vegetable oil processing.
- Adjustable paring device to match feedstock
- Automatic adjustments during discharge cycle
- Optimal handling of high-viscosity media
- Efficient discharge for minimum product loss
- Optimal separation efficiency
- Higher product quality and yield
- Reduced energy consumption and production costs
How Centrizoom works
By adjusting the position of the Centrizoom before discharge, the liquid interface in the bowl pushes the heavy phase closer to the centre of the bowl, thereby reducing oil losses at discharge. During the process paring tubes can be adjusted using the control panel to match the feedstock.
Take advantage of Alfa Laval features
All Alfa Laval separators are developed with the benefit of more than 130 years of experience with disc stack separation technology and our deep knowledge of customer processes. Find out how all that expertise has gone into unique features for improved separation performance.