Aalborg MP-C (formerly VESTA™ MP-C) is a compact shell and tube heat exchanger for either horizontal or vertical mounting. the Aalborg MP-C is the ideal choice when heating of oil, corrosive or edible cargo is required.
The heat exchanger uses steam, thermal oil or hot water as heating medium.
The specially designed baffle arrangement allows us to optimize the heat transfer coefficient which helps keep the heating surface clean and prevents tube vibration from occurring and in addition, the staggered tube pattern provides a very good macroscopic mixing of the fluid.
Standard load caoacities: 250 kW - 2.000 kW
Design conditions (shell/tube): 14/10 bar(g)
- Conforms to the requirements of all major marine classification societies.
- Other capacities and design conditions on request.
Consisting exclusively of AISI 316 L materials, the Aalborg MP-C heat exchanger is the ideal choice when heating of oil, corrosive or edible cargo is required. The heating surface is optimized by the use of specially designed baffle plates resulting in a very compact, highly efficient, and cost effective heat exchanger.
The Aalborg MP-C can be delivered complete with accessories such as valves, monitoring equipment and regulating equipment.
Features and benefits
- Shell and tube design with small diameter U-tubes
- The ideal choice for heating of oil, corrosive or edible cargo
- Flexible design with customization facilities, adaptable to all applications
- Heater capacity range:300 - 2,000 kW
- Shell diameters/lengths: Ø219 - 324 / 1200 - 3,000 mm.
- Design pressure shell/tube:up to 16 bar (g)
- Materials: Tubes:AISI 316L stainless steel. Shell: AISI 316L stainless steel
Hoe het werkt
All dimensions are a guideline only. Dimension drawing will be produced upon request.