We're hiring Technical engineers
Come on board with Alfa Laval and engineer the future! In our fast-growing business, we are looking for Technical Engineers like you: Hardware Engineers, Software Engineers, System Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Field Service Engineers.
As a Technical Engineer, you will make sure the systems are configured or commissioned according to the customer’s needs. You will work in multidisciplinary project teams, and design or commission the systems based on customer specifications and requirements.
Together with other disciplines within and outside your own department, you will design and engineer products and solutions based on customer requests and applicable standards, codes and class requirements. Understanding the technical needs of the customers and responding to technical questions are natural parts of your everyday work and help form a strong relationship with our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree (BSc / BEng / MSc / MEng)
- Hardware engineers, software engineers, system engineers, mechanical engineers,
field service engineers
- Some years relevant working experience
- Excellent written- and oral communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of process technology
- Able to read Process & Instrumentation Diagram’s
- Curious by asking questions
- You like the challenge to work in a multi-disciplinary team in an international environment